The Contego365 pest management programme is designed to ensure your business premises have safe and effective pest prevention and pest control measures in place all year round. It complies with all legal requirements under health & safety and food hygiene regulations and is a tailored solution for your company's specific needs.
• Permanent Monitoring stations in and around your premises which monitor for early signs of pests.Early detection of pest activity means action can be taken before populations rise and cause problems.
• Regular visits to check your premises. We survey your site and recommend the frequency of visits required.
• Through the use of our PDAs, service data is captured in real time and fed back to our systems. Our web based reporting system provides you with a service record of every visit - and you are made aware of any problems instantly. We can also provide in depth paper based reports where required.
• If unforeseen pests are found on your premise we will deal with them immediately, or return within 24 hours.
• Your contract manager will liaise with you to ensure KPI are met, and annually review your contract with you.
Are you a multi-site business? No problem!
Your Contego365 package will cover all your sites, with each premises receiving individual, specific attention to its needs. Every site is different, that’s why Contego provide a free pest risk assessment and site survey.
Your local Contego surveyor will visit your site at a time to suit you and discuss what level of pest control best serves your needs.
Then we produce a Contego “Battle Plan” - we consider all aspects of your site, including possible entry points for rodents and insects, and make recommendations on how to reduce pest activity through proofing and good housekeeping.
Your Contego battle plan contains all the relevant findings from your survey and details how we will protect your site from pests. Our operatives devise the plans to ensure that they work in the shortest amount of time possible, with the least disruption, whilst always ensuring health & safety remains a priority.
Every site protected by Contego365 receives a complete service record folder containing vital information such as risk and method statements, site plans, schedule of monitor points and treatment reports so that you, the customer, always know what is happening on your site.
Contego are different...customer focused, trained staff, BPCA qualified, detailed reporting and genuine care to complete every job well - which is why our customers stay with us year after year.
Contact us now quoting Contego365 Survey and take the first step to your year-round protection.
Photograph by Reg McKenna (CC-BY 2.0 )