Contego Environmental are looking for a new team member to help us run the Southern division of our business. You will be joining a team that are delivering pest control services across the South of the UK. We are experiencing fantastic growth and want a person who is flexible, enjoys getting stuck in and can manage team members and clients in sometimes difficult circumstances…
What's in it For You:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company vehicle
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as we grow as a business
What You Will Do:
- Manage a team of technicians delivering pest risk reduction solutions to customers.
- Effectively select, train, develop and manage technicians with an emphasis on customer retention and service delivery, growing existing account sales, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, we love our clients and want to keep them!
- Support technicians with difficult to shift pest risk issues become the go-to person for our service teams and customers in the south.
- Manage area business process to maximise route productivity and ensure consistent service delivery.
- Fully understand Contego protocols and procedures to assure quality service and compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Manage our business P&L – we need to be able to pay you!
- Degree is an advantage or 1 year's experience of people management preferably in a pest control environment, You need to be able to manage pests in many varied situations.
- A great attitude towards Health and Safety, we are H&S champions.
- A great can-do attitude and problem-solving aspect to your character.
- PC skills: proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must have a valid drivers license and acceptable driving record.
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written English.
- Must possess RSPH Level 2 Pest Management Award as a minimum and want to gain further pest control qualifications.
- Pest industry experience is essential.
- Previous sales experience is an advantage or a hunger to grow your salary threw offering great solutions.
- Legendary customer service attitude.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills when handling challenging situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing a remote workforce.
- Business management experience including strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service through needs assessment, monitoring quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Sense of humour.
- Straight talking attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year
Location: London, Greater London (Preferred)